As we all know nowadays, if you want to drive traffic to your website, fresh content is important. If you have a website that sells a lot of products, it is critical to do a content audit at least once a year to make sure your information is up to date, appealing to the right people, driving the right traffic and getting the conversions you need to be successful. Here is a great article that shows you how to do this:
https://www.blucreativ.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/logoWeb-1.png 0 0 https://www.blucreativ.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/logoWeb-1.png 2014-04-24 11:44:042014-06-14 18:05:09A content audit - Very important, yet hardly ever done...
The Blu Blog – What’s New??
- Who’s who in the identity resolution vendor landscape? May 26, 2020
- Let’s hope COVID-19 isn’t a ‘mass extinction event’ for small businesses May 26, 2020
- Google Assistant’s ‘confirm with voice match’ gives new meaning to ‘contactless payments’ May 26, 2020
- Blogging for Shopify: A unique SEO approach May 26, 2020
- Call Analytics tools in the spotlight: Marketing’s unsung heroes May 22, 2020