As we all know nowadays, if you want to drive traffic to your website, fresh content is important. If you have a website that sells a lot of products, it is critical to do a content audit at least once a year to make sure your information is up to date, appealing to the right people, driving the right traffic and getting the conversions you need to be successful. Here is a great article that shows you how to do this:
https://www.blucreativ.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/logoWeb-1.png 0 0 https://www.blucreativ.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/logoWeb-1.png 2014-04-24 11:44:042014-06-14 18:05:09A content audit – Very important, yet hardly ever done…
The Blu Blog – What’s New??
- WordPress vs. FLoC, Shopify expands Pinterest partnership April 21, 2021
- Driving customer adoption of clean energy-as-a-service April 21, 2021
- The importance of defining “done” in agile marketing April 20, 2021
- SEO platforms, Agile getting it “done”: Tuesday’s daily brief April 20, 2021
- Email replies, Google Ads dynamic exclusion lists: Monday’s daily brief April 19, 2021