Hey everyone! When I talk to clients about SEO and internet marketing, one of the most important aspects is keeping your site updated with fresh information. Information that is related to what your site focus is. Although all posts do not have to relate to your site, it could be just stuff that you encountered that you thought was worthwhile to share. The point here is to keep it updated and your followers engaged. Even if your site is new, and you do not have any followers, to get your page to the top of the rankings, this is a good way to help achieve it. You can even do what I do here, I found an interesting article that is relevant to what I do and I want to share it with my clients/friends through my blog. Write a short introduction as to why you’re posting it and what if any benefit it can have, and bam, you have a relevant blog post that your readers can engage with! Until next time, I hope you take something home from it. Comment if you want, because that helps ranking too. Always ask for interaction!!
https://www.blucreativ.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/logoWeb-1.png 0 0 https://www.blucreativ.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/logoWeb-1.png 2014-01-22 12:52:152014-06-14 18:05:18If you have a blog, this is 5 ways you can keep updated. Easily.
The Blu Blog – What’s New??
- The importance of defining “done” in agile marketing April 20, 2021
- SEO platforms, Agile getting it “done”: Tuesday’s daily brief April 20, 2021
- Email replies, Google Ads dynamic exclusion lists: Monday’s daily brief April 19, 2021
- How you handle email replies matters for great customer experiences April 16, 2021
- How e-books can provide actionable value to B2B buyers April 16, 2021